Monday, December 1, 2008

Good, Cheap and Fast - Pick Two

Traveling and house hunting (not for me) has put a kink in my new kitchen's construction schedule. The plan was to have my kitchen in before the holidays, but my kitchen contractor is backed up with another job. So I had to make do with a temporary IKEA table top on top of the cabinet boxes and make multiple trips to the garage to find miscellaneous mixer parts, during a prime holiday baking weekend. This is where my new motto, "Good, Cheap and Fast - Pick Two" reminds me that I'm waiting for the good contractor and saving lots of bucks. Fast will just have to wait.

I did go ahead and install one of the corner cabinets and lazy susans so that I could unpack the boxes. Living in the midst of boxes is never fun and the exact opposite of calming.

No comments: