Sunday, June 21, 2009

OMG Cupcakes Galore


Back in the day, when we would mix high strength concrete in the lab, my friend and PhD candidate Sandy would say that mixing concrete was just like baking - but with bigger ingredients and equipment. My college roommate also introduced me to the Cake Bible where the author refers to herself as a kitchen chemist. Maybe that is why I prefer baking to other forms of cooking. My sweet tooth probably contributes too.

So where am I going with this? I am a cupcake fan. I read a cupcake blog, visit cupcakes stores in every city I visit and eat more than my fair share of cupcakes. First wife is having a baby shower in August and I really, really want to make some cute cupcakes for the shower. I wasn't sure what I wanted to make until I saw the kupcake kababs.

No comments: