Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lessons Learned

I'm still unpacking, but the good news is that my car fits in the garage. Traveling is definitely taking its toll on me and my productivity. Regardless, here are some of my lessons learned after living in the space for a few days:
  • The architects in the office explained that they typically put the light switch where a door swings open. As a righty, I'd prefer them on the right side in my closet.
  • Forget the pretty lights outside. I should have put in motion detecting lights. It doesn't bother me because I drive straight into the garage, but visitors have had to use their cell phone to light the walk.
  • Plan ahead for a future bathroom in the garage. The windows are on the north wall. The sanitary line is on the south wall. I'm still scratching my head to try and figure something out.

No comments: