Sunday, August 31, 2008

Address Permit


Did you know that you have to call for an inspection of your address number? Nope? Neither did I. When the City issued the building permit, it came with a new address. So, silly me thought that it was something they just *give* you. Well, you actually have to get a separate permit for the address, pay a $50 fee, call in and pass your inspection, and then call again for a final engineering inspection to confirm and close out the permit.

This not-so-little extra step put a kink in the schedule. That's okay because I wasn't ready to move yet. I'm still doing little things like switching out the draperies and shower curtain in the main house...now, if I could only get the doorbell to work.

While I try to find something I want within my budget, I painted this little thing. Jessi was kind of enought to help me with the swirls. My left brain was too focused on making sure the numbers looked even.

No comments: