Saturday, August 23, 2008

Final Inspection Count: 3 Down, 1 To Go

I was home when the electrical inspector came by yesterday and we passed! Way to go electrician. The final termite treatment is scheduled for Tuesday. I also called the building inspector to give him a heads up on my "sparse" kitchen. He said that it should be fine. He'll just add a note to my records. All of my paperwork is with the bank and they will have the appraiser call me so that I can schedule it after I get my C.O. Last but not least, I put together the permit for my internal privacy fence. The end is near.

Here's a picture of power tools I do not have, nor know how to operate. The guys at work think it is funny that I post pictures like this and of material deliveries. Late last night, Dave and Charlie finished up the floors. They glued and nailed down the floor. Have I mentioned that it looks fabulous! I have some extra boxes and we decided not to go with the stair shoes, so I'm going to return those today. My quarter round was on back order, so I'll pick that up too.

Also on the to do list this weekend is:
  • A trip to the Big Box Store
  • Painting the Wood for the Stair Risers
  • Staining the Stair Treads
  • Fixing the Doorbell in the Main House
Status - More Driveway Gravey (aka I-4/408)

No comments: